it is one of the most important Catholic churches in Istanbul. There are several catholic churches in Istanbul.
some of them
- St. Anthony of Padua Cathedral, alternatively known as the Sant’Antonio di Padova Cathedral, S. Antonio di Padova, St. Antoine or St. Antuan, is the largest cathedral of the Roman Catholic Church in Istanbul, Turkey. It is located on İstiklal Avenue in the Beyoğlu district.
- Cathedral of the Holy Spirit (1846) in the Harbiye district
- St. Louis of the French (1581) and Santa Maria Draperis in Beyoğlu
- Sts. Peter and Paul (1841) in Galata quarter
- St. Stephen in Yeşilköy
- Bakırköy Church in Bakırköy
for complete list look at my page Holy places in Istanbul