Alaybey Mosque is a stone building and 223 m2. Its external walls was plated with colorful stones, its roof is wooden and without a dome.
There is a cemetery in its yard. 14 people from Notables of the island, scholars and castle commanders especially Grand Vizier Halil Hamid Pasha were buried in this cemetery.
It was renovated in 2008 by the General Directorate of Charitable Institution.
It’s possession belongs to the General Directorate of Charitable Institutiopn. It is not known exactly when it was built first time and the inscription on the front door was scraped off in 1940 and only the date of 1321 is readable . It is supposed that this mosque was renovated in 1702 which is written on the present information board.